Saturday, February 22, 2014

MODEL LOOKS

Lets talk about what defines Beautiful
Being "Model" thin like me doesn't define that you are beautiful
I weigh 100 lbs
And people tell me it's just not pretty!
I need to gain weight
I agree, I see some gals older than me
In their 50's, 60's that are anorexia thin its does not look nice 
I think we all need to have a little meat to our bones
It just looks healthier
Beyonce is byyyyy nooo means thin
And she's beautiful 
Being thin for me just comes natural
I can't help it
I don't always work out
But, this is New York City and weeee
Walk every where
No workout needed
When I do work out its at Soul Cycle 
Ok, be healthy but don't worry about being 
"Model" thin
And anyway, here in New York we think the models are just dumb
They have no education no brains
Their just meat at the market
Sitting there like a dummy for everyone to look at
Meow



No comments:

Post a Comment