Friday, February 21, 2014

IN THE DAY AND LIFE OF A DIVORCEE

Dating a divorced guy 
Who's wife left him
Just scares the hell out of me!
No good man gets left
Ok, yes maybe there's reasons
But we all know a good man 
Just does not get dumped!!
Unless she was cheating
And wanted to be with someone else
But then.....
What did her husband do to turn her off???
Know good mans wife leaves him 
I'm sorry
That man did something
It takes two to tango
Something went horribly wrong 
It's just scary to date a divorcee
It's just scary to date at this age!!
I hate it
I wish I would have been lucky when I was younger and found my Mr. Wonderful 
And had a great marriage
I hate where I'm at
I just hate it
The stupid shit I had & have to put up 
With has been unbearable!!!!
Are these idiots for REAL!!!!!!????
Are you all that ???!!!!
Just idiots
You should take a good look in the mirror
Everyone one of you
And really analyze who you are 
And when the Mirror answers back,
"Hey there as#%%^le, ya YOU!!
Maybe then
And only then 
You might get it
I won't hold my breath
But then 
How do you scrutinize mental health disorder 
How do you scrutinize NPD
HELL, I had never heard of it before I went 
To counseling
YA, YOU!!!
Take a hard look in that mirror
A pretty face doesn't fix an UGLEY heart
I won't hold my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment