Saturday, February 22, 2014

GOOD MORNING

Lets start the day off with positive affirmations
Good morning everyone from alllll over the globe that reads my Blog
I thank you for following me
And want to thank all the new country's I have picked up
Thank you everyone from my friends country of Uzebkistan I hope silly, quirky 
Americana girl is keeping you well entertained. Lol 
  living and working in New York City is not for everyone. It takes a certain personality to do it. There's 8 million of us plus (the rats which are the size of the average suburbia American cat!) that do it. All my friends in my hometown say they could never live there. I've even met some that have never gone to New York !!!
But that's my hometown, these people don't stray a mile away from their homes. Oh, excuse me, three miles. 

Also thanx to Malaysia, all of Asia, there's a lot of Asians I meet in Brooklyn. And the Russians. 

Also thank you Italy for following me. I've been all over your fab country and am looking to come back. I was a little bored in Rome 
But..... FLORENCE!!! I did sooo love. 

Ok, lets start the day with spreading some love and not butter..... Tehe
Enjoy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment