Friday, January 24, 2014

LIFE OF A DIVORCEE

Enrichment 
I DON'T want to sit at home!
I don't want to come home from work 
And just be MUNDANE
I DON'T want to watch tv!

No!
I feel like I stifled myself
There's sooo much to do
In life, I mean
I feel like I've been missing out
Or unless I'm having a BAD 
MID-life crisis 

It was New York
There's soo much to do
Explore
The culture there is just AMAZING!
It inspires you
The energy

In suburbia America it's just to mundane
Great place if your married w/kids
And you just want to spend the rest of your life coming home from work everyday
Spending your evenings watching tv
Well then it works for you
But.....
I don't want that

I want to do things
I want to experience life!
I want to go to poetry readings 
At a cafe in the Village
I want to go to off Broadway theaters
I want to go enjoy some Band 
Trying to get a start at some bar 
In the Lower East Side

GOD! I want to take a writing class at NYU
I want to learn how to make wedding cakes!
I want to do everything I feel I missed 
Out on
I'm not dead
I still want to learn new things

Can I be happy here?
Is suburbia America
Going to be the death of me

I wish I could get my kids to luv 
New York as much as I do 

Ok, off to the gym
Then yoga
Then work

Have a great Friday everyone
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment