Sunday, January 26, 2014

SO YOU CAN'T AFFORD THAT

I was out the other night 
For dinner and drinks
And someone stopped me 
And exclaimed how pretty my hair was
Where do I get it done.
I told her, I'm a stylist you can come to me!
We would sit and chat
In my findings she would reveal that she could not afford my prices
As I watched the heartbreak in her face
To having to admit this to me I rubbed her on the arm and said don't worry this is what I can suggest
I would love to have you as a client
But I can't discount my prices
With years of experience under my tool 
Belt I just can't do it. I have earned my 
Right of passage 
Have worked soo hard with my trade
It's like asking the builder of luxury homes
To drop his prices as well
Just can't do it

So I recommended this....
There's a lot of GREAT hairstylist out 
There
Not all work in expensive salons
Go try one of those small at home shops 
Just go for a blow dry 
Great way to experience what the new 
Salon environment is like
And see if you have a connection with a new stylist

Well, she just loved  my suggestion
Gave me a hug
And I sent her on her way
I can't be EVERYONE'S hairdresser 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment