Sunday, January 26, 2014

THE SPERM BANK

A friend of mine wanted me to go with her
To a sperm bank
Curiosity always kills this cat
So I was most willing to go to offer her support
Also to see what this was all about

While I sat in the waiting area 
I sat next to a gentleman filling out his paper work
I slightly leaned over and whispered to him, "This has to be better than giving blood"
He died laughing and said I was too beautiful to be at such a place why couldn't I take care of this naturally. 
I responded "Oh no no, I'm soo over that stage in life & if I had to do it over again it would entail a Nannie & boarding schools in Switzerland." 

While I continued to wait for my girlfriend
I decided to ask the receptionist, " Out of curiosity, do you have any Patrick Swazy's ?" She found much entertainment in my amazingly dry humor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment