Sunday, January 26, 2014

TAKE YEARS OFF YOUR LOOKS

Stay out of the sun or tanning beds
Sun damage ages you significantly 

Keep your hair colored 
I'm lucky I have no grey hair
But remember, we are not our grandmothers generation
Grey hair ages you

Keep your nails well manicured

Get a pedicure
Yes, even you MEN!
Feet are just UGLEY as is
Keep them looking their best

Ok, I know I'm addressing a touchy issue
And I'm not saying women who are over weight look older, but for the most part
Don't let yourself go in your 40's, 50's, 60's
Weight gain at these ages makes you look 
Older and dowdy
I understand not everyone was born to be 
"Model" thin as me, but even my size zero 
Doesn't always look attractive.
Some men like a little meat on their gals
Body, I know the guys in New York do

Stay active & involved

Don't isolate yourself 
Isolation from society causes depression
And sooo does not enriching yourself
Always be learning
Something, even if you join a garden club 
Or a card club, hell go to bingo!
Just get out of the house
Get rid of cable tv!

Travel the world

Work that Bucket list

Make a plan
Work your plan

Find the right life partner
Someone that makes you incredibly happy
You deserve that
No one wants to be in a relationship
Where you have no love, happiness, support & encouragement
A good relationship doesn't cause you stress, tears, and insecurity
Make good memories with each other 

Last but not least:
Drink hard liquor
Lots of great sex
Keep your teeth white
Read
Have great hair
Go to the gym
Do yoga

Ciao


 



No comments:

Post a Comment