Thursday, January 30, 2014

HELLO IT'S ME

Freedom loving
Freedom is important to me
Nothing is worse than when I feel tied down 
At this point in my life, I find I change jobs and places frequently because the thought of staying in one place unnerves me
(Truthfully, I'm in the process of writing a book 
And the more experiences I have adds another chapter)
People see me as fun loving, and I am
I attempt to enjoy life to the full....
According to the motto:
"You only live once"

I unfortunately tend to attract less energetic people as friends and partners
Like moths to a flame, they see me as the light. Personality traits they never exhume
I have to be careful, these people drain me

I'm VERY curious and open about EVERYTHING new and I thrive on change

Quite simply....
I'M A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

No comments:

Post a Comment