Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SURVIVING BETRAYAL

Psychology says, the reason the person you care about the most can literally 
Shatter your confidence with their opinions

It's no wonder that the narcissists verbal and mental abuse hurts sooo much

They build you up in the beginning of your relationship, convince us they're "loving" 
Us, but ultimately when they turn on us, 
As they always do, they shatter us with their words, put downs, disparagement 
Blame shifting and shaming.

I have a book filled with ALL the hateful 
Words that were said to me. No human had ever treated me soo vile in ALL my life!
I'm glad I'm free now from the verbal, mental abuse. I'm glad years later I'm able to tell my tale of how one human would make such an effort to hurt another. 

The place I should have been the safest
Sadly I had to encounter evil
As a victim we are all left with guilt that 
We brought this upon ourself
But after educating myself & having a friend that is a professional therapist
I now know I can't hold the blame
The evil web being spun behind my back
Would be my final nail to the cross 

No comments:

Post a Comment