Wednesday, January 29, 2014

NARCISSIST ABUSE

I found a GREAT sight for further information for all who are trying to recover from the abuse of being in a relationship with a narcissus. 
  My recovery has been a blessing due to the people who have educated me. 
They have OPENED my eyes to what a true blessing this was. 
  I would like to also extend a heartfelt THANK YOU to the target that was able to steal 
My narcissus away from me. THANK YOU.
  If it wouldn't had  been for you coming into my narcs life I would have never gone onto a wonderful new life. Once again,
I thank you.  You did me a HUGE favor. I deserve to be with someone soooo
Much better. 
  Good luck, and GOD BLESS
The web sight is: www.melanietoniaevans.com
NARCSSIST abuse and recovery web sight
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment