Thursday, September 11, 2014

SEPTEMBER 11, 2014

Usually on September 11th you can find me wondering around lower Manhattan checking out the scene at the Trade Center site. 

This yr I'm not going
Obviously on September 11th the area around the Trade Center is going to 
Be very somber
But on September 11th even the police are mean! It's just not a place 
Where I choose to go to anymore on this dreaded day. 

The sound of the bells as they ring out
At the moment in time when the planes hit each building and for when the buildings collapsed. 

As I look around at peoples faces
As they stand there & cry
Breaks my heart
I usually go there to get some pictures....
But, how do I justify taking pictures of the immense sadness

I'm not going to Trade Center site today
So there will be no pictures

But let me take you around 
My New York
God Bless


For those of you that don't know, this is Wall Street





No comments:

Post a Comment