Wednesday, September 10, 2014

NEW CLIENT

I had a new client tonight
She stopped in during her lunch break
And wanted to have a blow dry 
After she was done working 

She told me she had a date that 
Evening and wanted her hair done
I instantly picked up on her vibes she 
Was VERY  nervous
????

I'm VERY in tune with people feelings
And when she spewed out that it was a first date, she almost started to cry 
?????

After work she showed up 
And we connected
We chatted and talked like two 
Sorority sisters
Tehe

She's very young
Never married
And just moved back home 
From Colorado

I told her my Drama
And snorted and laughed

And I just hope
She's having a marvelous time 
I hope tonight is the first night 
With the man of her dreams 

AAAHHHH
This thing called love
Ciao 



No comments:

Post a Comment