Monday, September 8, 2014

LIFE OF A DIVORCEEE

PATTERNS:
Let's talk about "The Patterns" I see with my divorced friends
They all seem to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off
Looking to jump back into another disasterious relationship
PATTERNS
My one Guy friend picked a women just like his ex-wife! 
Staunch, mildly successful, boring beotch that left him......
He's been dating Miss Charming for 4 yrs
I'm sure he will live with with her for another 4 and then get married....
Why..... Bc this is EXACTLY how he conducted his relationship with his ex-wife
Doesn't take a Whole Lotta brains to see his PATTERN
I said to him, " Wow! How's that working for you?" 
Obviously this is also his  "comfort zone"
Pathetic isn't it when people just can't change and figure the things out that just don't work
Obviously some wld rather have someone than no one
That's called co-dependency
Me.......
I'd rather have no one than be with someone that doesn't want to make an investment in me!
OH HELL, I can terrorize myself...... 
I don't need someone else to do it for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment