Friday, September 6, 2013

SEPTEMBER 5Th

There's nothing happening with me right now
My salon change has been a good decision
Gone is the toxic environment 
I work with all guys
The salon owner is  originally from Russia
Oh, there's one other girl, but she's also Russian and she went home for 3 weeks
I'm the only true American, well there's Kevin, but he's born on Staten Island
I'm Miss Suburbia America 
Authentic, fresh from the fields of Pennsylvania 
LOL

Working in one of the hippest places 
Of Manhattan is awesome
I work right by the famous Blue Note jazz 
Club
Sean Lennon was there last nite 
Around midnight
These are the fun benefits of living
And working here
The famous just mingle amongst us
Of coarse we pay them NOOO
Mind

There's soo much going on at nite
When I leave work
The streets are crowed with everyone 
At the outdoor cafes having drinks and 
Dinner 
It's like one big family picnic
I love it
I try to imagine me moving back to my 
Hometown and settling down
But I think the closed minded people 
Would drive me insane and I'd end up 
Running away
Maybe next time I run away 
I'll run to Florida or California 
Lots of blondes in both places
Yes, that's where I belong
With all the blonde girls 
Blondes are such happy people
Brunette & bitch seem to go together
Don't you think?
How many pleasant brunette girls do you
Know????
Oh really ???
Funny
I don't !!!!
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment