Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NO TIME FOR CHANGE

Do you really think people change???
Absolutely not!!
Do you think your ex-husband or ex-boyfriend is any different than when he was with you??
Of coarse not 
He just found someone really despret
To put up with him, that's all
He's still the same monster he was with you
It's just you were a too strong of a women for him to handle 
He just is now with a girl soo Despret
For any knuckled head 
She would even lower her standards
Than be by herself
Low self esteem people always need
A victim
These guys will even go sooo far
To exile their own children
I was dating a guy my children 
Didn't like, you know what I did??!!
Ah, listen, this isn't going to work
My children come before you do
And guess what, they don't like you
And truthfully neither do I !!!
Ciao I said! Now that's maturity

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment