Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd

I'm tired tonight, had a full day at the salon. Color and cuts. I started my day with one of my favorite clients. Her & I met at our communities JCC center in the early 90's our children were just toddlers. She's now a cancer survivor.
   I was afraid we were going to lose her.
It would have totally freaked me out. She's one of those clients that's no longer just a client, but we have developed a friendship & a bond. There's no way I could live with out her right now. When the world slams me hard, she's one of my few supporters. Always has my back. 
    I ended my day with another of my favorite clients. She's just a  sweety.
   I must admit I had my worst client today! Yes, he's around 78 yrs old, 
And just a nasty thing! He also doesn't 
Realize that sexual harassment is against 
The law!!! And is ALWAYS, sexually harassing me! I feel like I'm Dolly Patron
In the movie 9 to 5. To bad I can't tie him 
Up & tar & feather him. Every time he comes in I threaten, if he says ANYTHING offensive to me this time POW!! out the door!!! To my dismay 
He behaves himself. He said today he's having problems with his eyesight, having problems seeing. Then he said, I can't hear now I can't see. I said, karma's a bitch! 
   Ciao
  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment