Friday, September 13, 2013

THE APOLOGY

Hi, sorry I disappeared 
I had a lot on my mind 
And been concentrating on my new salon job
When I get stressed I go very quiet 
 
I'm working in The famous Greenwich Village
Right on the campus of NYU!!!
WOO HOO
LUV IT

I also starting writing a book
And like everything else happens 
The minute I start focusing on that
The universe throughs a famous 
Author in my path!!!
How lucky can one be???

Anyway, he's giving me advice
And steering me in the right direction
He has taught theater and writing at NYU
OMG!! I'm soo excited and lucky

I know it's going to be hard to get published but that's the competition 
Of it, and I LUV to compete

J.k. Rowlings  just came out this 
Summer  with her new book under a pseudonym 
I guess to prove how new authors 
Have a hard time getting noticed
When we all found out it was her
Pow! Everyone bought it
I just LUV her

Back to doing hair today
I'm off tomorrow it's the Jewish holiday
And my boss is a Russian Jew
Very nice guy
Younger than me

Ok, lets do some hair!
Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment