Thursday, September 19, 2013

I WAS MENT TO GO THERE

As I sit here on my patio at 8am drinking my morning coffee
And reflect
After everything that has happened to me 
That was sooo horrible after my divorce
I realize now why the universe wanted me in New York
I was to go and heal.....

I LUV  you New York City
Not only did you do that
But I discovered a new me
A  me that I'm happy to be!

I'm sooo much more enriched, cultured, 
Content, than the old me

Everyone of you that I have met
In that damn city have added a new
Profound piece to my life

IF  THE WORLD ONLY NEW WHAT I WAS EXPOSED TO AND HOW HORRIBLE IT WAS FOR MY SOUL, 
YOU WOULD FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!

Sweet, innocent me 
Disrespected & humiliated 
I was in a 20yr bad marriage came out of
That, got back into another bad relationship were I was disrespected 
And humiliated again.....

Monsters.....
I will never forget as long as I live the disregard for my well being these people
Projected unto  me

The HURTFUL WORDS
THE CHEATING

New York and all that goes with it
Healed me
I will forever be grateful 

My time as a hairdresser in the city 
I have been blessed to meet all walks 
Of life, from the down trotted to some 
Of the most famous wealthiest people 
In tv, movie, Broadway, Business, celebrity hairdressers, famous professors from NYU, Pulitzer Prize winners, 


And they all were the most unpretentious 
Souls I ever met. 

I am and will be forever grateful
THANK YOU NEW YORK 
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment