Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE BLOW DRY

Lets talk bout the "Blow Dry"
The blow dry during my career 
Was never really a HUGE issue...
If you cut someone's hair well they
Loved you and stayed

Now this Blow Dry thing is big
UGH....

Someone created a Whole generation
Of neurotic long hair chicks 
That don't want to take your advice
Have FRIED ends
And the damage on their ends
Is DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

Your damn hair needs moisture & protein
Added back in and 4 inches off!!
God, it's soo annoying

I can talk, talk, educate till I'm blue in 
The face and they all just stare at me like
Their mother just told them
"Your not aloud to date that moron, I don't like him!"

Really....

Some sweet girls listen
But it's the Martha Stewart syndrome 
You know, she created a whole generation of neurotic housewives
That if every damn household item isn't
In section 5 isle 2 they go buzzerk
That group of people who have their schedule, 
Wash the car at lunch time every Sunday 
Do the laundry every Saturday morning
Take a shit at 7am!!!
Neurotic

Come girls do you believe in beautiful
Shiny, healthy hair??!!!!
Then lets step it up a knotch
Let me deep condition
Let me cut the damn dead ends
Buy my products I recommend 
This isn't a joke
Would you tell your Doctor
NO, IM NOT LISTENING TO YOUR ADVICE AND I AIN'T FILLING THAT STUPID PRESCRIPTION YOU TELLING ME TO GET??!!!

Good luck with that long, damaged, dry hair....
Soon it will break all off and you will be 
Sporting a beautiful Madonna Bob like I wear
Xoxo  



No comments:

Post a Comment