Sunday, March 2, 2014

NOT GETTING THROUGH

Words will fall onto deaf ears when the receiver of those words is not able to hear them or acknowledge them
I've been at this place 
Now I'm in tune with what I hear
Taking the info and analyzing what was thrown at me
Being able to work on change
Feel free to start practicing this 
Take time to listen to the Universe as it sends and gives you messages and signs 
Sad but true, sometimes it means 
Changing directions
Removing people out of your life 
Yes, believe me, it's really ok to get rid of the toxic crowd. 
Send them on their way
Toxic belongs in Misfit toyland 
That's right
They all belong together
Fighting it out 
With their ego and pride
Don't worry 
This will be the death of them
And sometimes you need to distant yourself to see things clearly
Some people are so insecure they can't do this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment