Sunday, March 2, 2014

A CATS MEOW

My Blog is all about transformation, change ups, learning to open your mind on what's really going on in your life
Take a different picture
Discover the real you
And sometimes it takes hurt and pain for us to analyze what the hell is going on!
Is this for real?!
My change up was smashed in my face due to abuse. 
I had had enough of their ignorance and stupidity
It was crazy shit these idiots throw at me 
I now fill my life with people of intelligence and good character
I don't jump into romantic relationships or friendships anymore quickly
It's just not all about ourselves
When you can release that 
You will be on a great road of satisfaction
Think, Think, Think
Think who you are surrounding yourself with 
The people in your life 
Are they of good character
Are they well liked in your community
These are signs
Huge signs
What's their legacy 
What's yours? 
Sometimes taking a step back 
Putting life into perspective 
Opens up our lives to a whole new world
I'll pray that you understand what I'm trying to preach
What I'm saying is, you deserve sooo much better than what you have settled for. I see such a better situation for you
Use this statement that I use;
"I imagined my life to be sooo much more"
Do this for yourself. Get rid of that spouse or partner that's holding you back, ruining you. Stop being shallow and picking partners for their "image" just to feed your low self esteem
Go to a therapist, take time to figure out yourself, get healed, do yoga, go to church, meditation, go to the gym. Change your life and attitude and I think you will find life to be much happier. 
I did 


No comments:

Post a Comment