Wednesday, March 19, 2014

2 SIMPLE WORDS

Did you ever notice how so few people 
Can actually spit out the words.....
"I'm sorry"
Amazing, they pull the injustices without
Any accountability 
Why am I the only one on this planet
That can say these 2 simple words
Look, if I've done something wrong 
I'm usually the first to admit I've wronged you and will let you know, "I'm sorry"
Even if it takes me years to have that epiphany!!
WOW! Does the Dynamite Bang!
Do you know how many times in my life 
I have contacted someone and told them 
How awful I feel that I mistreated them, wronged them, hurt them!! 
There's a new person on my "I'M Sorry" 
List, they will be getting a note very soon. 
This person never did anything wrong to me, they helped me, were sweet and kind
And always there for me. I'm the one that 
Needs to drop the "EGO" and send the note. 
"I'M SORRY" 
Is it that hard to say???????

No comments:

Post a Comment