Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LOOK HOW LUCKY I AM!

Most #narcissist have that "chip" on their  
Shoulder
Look at me....
Look at what I have, the most beautiful wife or girlfriend
The best car
The biggest house
It's all surface crap
To fill their low self esteem
Their dying inside
Feelings of inadequencey 
Not good enough
Most likely born and raised very poor
From abusive tragic family circumstances 
They long to crawl out of their mental hole of not feeling good about themselves 
So they seek out what they feel is their 
Arrival on the famous stage of life
"Look at me, look, look at what I have"
Oh hum, aren't they just pathetic ?!!
We who have educated ourselves on NPD 
now find much amusement in their facade
And shallow existence. 
Their fall from grace will sure to arrive
Karma is such a BEOTCH
Isn't it???
Xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment