Saturday, March 15, 2014

CEO's

I cut quite a few high profile clients. 
Individuals that are CEO's of companies
Famous financial moguls
High profile famous people

The one most important thing I have learned from all the VERY WEALTHY
down to earth lovely, kind, unpretentious 
Souls is just that....
They all are just real people

What I'm trying to say is this 
Their all down to earth
No one has their nose in the air
No one acts as though their better than anyone.....

These are clients making millions of dollars!!!
But still keep it simple

So take heed
Why should you be acting like your better than everyone else
When your really not??
Are you making 1.6 million??

"Image" 
That's what your all about
Some of you try to feed your low self esteem with BMW's, Mercedes, big homes
"Arm Candy" 
These individuals have  sooo much but still are unpretentious ????
Go figure

I think I learned a lot from them
It's how you feel inside 
Not the cover of your book

I won't be driving that flashy car
Or dating Mr. GQ
I'm picking someone with a brain, character, good heart
Leaving that shallowness behind

Good luck with that
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment