Thursday, March 13, 2014

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Villainize  me if you must
But your behavior has only exposed 
Who you really are

A narcissist will never love what they envy. They will end up hating you. Blaming you, it was all your fault. They will use words such as these, "my God your everything I'm not looking for"

Horrible isn't it. Can you imagine the backlash if these words were spoken to a narc??!!  The ramifications!!!


My narc would say to me, "I finally found someone that understands me" WHAT!! I would think.....
Yes, another narcissist, self centered all about me person. That's just great, two people both vying for attention. 

My narcissist had ALL the same life experience as me, we both had just come out of long term marriages, we both had children, we both had the same lifetime friends, we both, we both. Etc..., but none of these same life experiences would bond him to me. As to where I saw it as "comfort zone" I saw those life similarities as important and bonding. His new target, who "understood" his life plight sooo well, had never been married, never had children, never experienced the trauma of divorce. ?????

Sure, that's my comfort zone as well... 
Are you crazy!!! Do you all see the sickness??????

Most people enjoy having friendships or romantic relationships with others where they share "bonding" life similarities. I had a client years ago who was a Doctor, he told me he enjoyed being married to a nurse bc when he goes home at night and spoke about his day she understood. WOW!!  I wonder how my narc tries to discuss how it feels to be divorced with someone that has noooo idea. Or discuss child rearing when they never had children. I suppose in a delusional world this all works out. The mentally not well can pull off great acts on the world stage. 

Just remember, no matter how people treat you don't stoop to their level. Just know you are better and deserve better and walk away. 

My narcissist I'm surrree blames and shames me. I see it for what it is. A sad person feeding their low self-esteem with what they think is something special. It must be a tough life to always try to look better than everyone else. "Look what I got" little does my narc know......
He's got nothing. 

At my age most of us are looking for substance and good character. 

When I date these are the traits I look for. I'm interested in someone who I can share valid important life quest with. Not shallow images of fleeting nothing's. I'm interested in dating the guy that's a good dad, been divorced. I've dated the guy that has no kids!! He in return had noooo interest in MY kids!!! NO WAY!! Idiots!!!
I'm a package, and if you don't like the full package you can keep moving along! 

But most narcissist are looking to feed their low self esteem, their image. They don't want to deal with nothing but their self centered self. 

If you challenge a narcissist you can be sure you will be heading to the Marie Antoinette room. Where your head will but in the quilliteen. Sad isn't it what a narcs 
Values are. 

I think a friend strummed it up best, "be glad that Prince Harming is gone, why would you want to be with someone that treats you sooo bad?! The new target has nothing, do you think people change that much?! The new target rather have that then nothing bc their just as damaged as the narc. It's all a big spin cycle. High tolerance for bullshit" 

God bless you all on your recovery and healing from narcissist abuse. 



No comments:

Post a Comment