Wednesday, March 12, 2014

ROAD TO HAPPINESS

Awhile ago I decided to educate myself, 
Heal myself
And spend a lot of money on my mental well being
It was the best decision I ever made in my life 
To bad others can't don't the same 
Maybe you would get rid of your toxic residue
And head onto a road of emotional well being 
Oh hum, I feel sooo sad for those of you who are never enlighten to your evil ways
But, I can take pleasure in my enlightenment !!! 
Being divorced has been a road of transformation for me
I'm sooo glad I took all the messages the 
Universe was showing me and ran with them!
I just new everything would work out ok
I just knew I would land up in a better place and situation if I took baby steps 
Good things definitely do come to those who wait!! 
The words "Change up" have spun around in my brain the last 3 years
That's all I kept hearing
CHANGE UP
Well guess what......
My change up has turned out ok
I said that a loonnggg time ago.....
Everything will work out ok!
On my road to paradise 
Meow






No comments:

Post a Comment