Sunday, June 9, 2013

PIONEER WOMEN

I was introduced to a blog called pioneer women. Wonderful blog, absolutely luv it.

After reading her blog she made me realize the importance of happiness

Happiness is found inside of yourself

No one but you can fulfill this, and she also made me realize

Happiness can be found anywhere that
Makes you feel whole. content, calm

Happiness is also not found through having someone else in your life

It has to be YOU

You can always have someone there
At your side, but is that making you TRUELY happy??

Sometimes instead of always trying to
Accomplish status, money, fame, trying to be someone your not or don't want to be

Is just good enough!!!

Today I woke up

And realized

This has got to stop

I'm killing myself

I destroyed my family

It's time to pull my head

Out of my bum

And enjoy

Who I really am

I'm just a girl

From Pennsylvania Dutch country

Own it

And guess what

It's ok

I'm proud of myself

I've accomplished a lot so far in my life

I've owned three homes and a business

When I was married I was the one working to support my family

My husband was a stay at home dad

What have you had or accomplished

That's what I thought....

Listen up everyone

I don't care anymore

What any of you think

Because, your lives are no better

I'm happy and content with who I am

I'm a wonderful, sweet, kind girl

I work hard

And learned I'm a survivor

You can think you can push me down

But I've gotten back up

I don't care what you think anymore

Tables are definitely turned

You are the loser

Enjoy your time

In your own hell

I have found my happiness

Within myself

GOD BLESS




No comments:

Post a Comment