Thursday, June 27, 2013

THE EX-WIFE

I had been dating this guy for quit awhile, everything seemed to be going great and then I felt like he was starting to lie to me.
He was always sooo proud of his ex wife's and his GREAT relationship.
Suspicious #1 hits my brain!
Well, if your such good friends then clearly
Why are you divorced.
I always find this attitude suspicious, we are such GREAT friends since our divorce.
sneaky liars. Seriously who are you trying to kid? Yourselves ? The show your putting on for the rest of us is exactly that.
We will call your tv reality show
" let's make an ass out of us" or maybe
It should be called "who are you trying to kid?"
Anyway, I started to feel like he was lying to me about what he was talking to her about.
So I went through his phone and found a message from him to her saying that a very big part of him still wanted to be with her and he missed her and will always love her.
I confronted him about it and he never denied it but continued to go off on me about me going through his phone!
After that he became very sneaky when talking to her and never talk to her again around me. He now deletes all her messages.
We went to the beach one weekend together and she just happened to show up with their kids?!
On Mothers day he claimed their children wanted to be together as a family and spent the day with her and the children. I received not even a mention or a card for my Mother's Day!
Right from the start he told me he was over her, but clearly was not.
Me and her have had arguments. She has even said to me I just want you to know he was mine for 20 years and your just upset because you darn well know anytime I want him back all I have to do is say the word and he will come running!
He will dump your sorry ass ASAP!!
He tried to tell me I had nothing to worry about.
Clearly these two are a sick confused joke.
DR Phil couldn't even help sicko's
Like these two out.
I was had yet AGAIN, and walk I certainly did. These two can do their dance all they want .
Good luck and God Bless denial



No comments:

Post a Comment