Tuesday, June 18, 2013

THE DEVIL WEARS GUCCI

Lauren Weisberger just released the
Devil Wears Prada sequel. Can't wait to
Get it and read. The first book was good.

I have to say, I actually know Lauren
Weisberger. I was her hairstylist up until
She was in college. I did her hair from the time she was pre-teen. Jazzy little girl she was. Her and her sister use to squabble
Lightly sometimes when together at salon.
A sisterly thing to do. They were cute.

Lauren would come home from college
Call me up and I would meet her at her house to do her hair. Great family, sweet, kind.

Lauren's mom used to teach English at my alma mater.

I should have known she was going to do something great! She was a pistal
In my chair. Always good for entertaining
Me and making me laugh till I could laugh
No more!! And believe me, I can laugh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment