Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NESTING

I'm nesting right now. I just need some
R & R. I have been running on full throttle for too long.
I have been out of the city for the last two days and am enjoying relaxing.
NOOO dang sirens!!! OMG!! Stab me in the dang eye!!!
Seriously, at the shop we were right by a fire station and three hospitals. All day long sirens!!! It really hurt my ears!!
The solitude is great. The pressure off.
Standing behind my chair should be enjoyable not stress. That's soo not what this is about.
I'll just nest for the next few hours.
Read, relax, swim, take a walk in the lovely park. I have sooo many friends I found out in my community, how wonderful.
I live on a golf coarse, guess what,
I'm going to start golfing again!!
This is good for me. Now I'm going to enjoy.
Just relax.....
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment