Sunday, June 16, 2013

SERGEY BRIN

Last summer I cut Sergey Brin's hair.


It was a normal salon day just like any
In mid-town. Me standing behind my
Chair, just doing my thing.

I got this guy client, not knowing or
Suspecting him. I started chatting
Like I do on any given day behind
My chair.

I don't watch a lot of tv so I had no
Idea or could have cared less
About nerd boy "Sergey Brin"

I asked him the usual consultation
Questions and proceeded with my
Haircut.

While casually chatting I asked him
If he was a local or a tourist. He
Answers " I work here" I then say
"Where do you work?" He tells me
"I own three business here"

"Oh, I say," then we continue to chat
About our families.

I then say to him " what business's
Do you own?"

He answers "well, I sorta invented
Something"

"OH, I exclaim. What exactly did you
Invent?"

He then just Blantonly says "well,
I invented, GOOGLE"

Being the true blonde I am, it never
Really hit me!

My blonde bombshell mind just
Casually got the true meaning of
Who was REALLY sitting in my chair!

I simple answer, "OH, that's nice"
And just went on chatting about
Our families.

Never giving it a second thought!

I just want you ALL to know, he was
The most unpretentious person I've
Ever met. No attitude, not
Condescending, snotty, arrogant
Etc....

So to all of you that are walking
Around with your nose in the air,
Thinking your a bag of chips
you need to settle it down!!


I bet that was the best damn haircut
He's ever had!! I bet when he went
Home to his wife she probably said
" luv your look babe!"

Ah yes, thanx to the little princess
From Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment