Monday, June 24, 2013

THERAPY

Remember, I walked away from my old life, left to go and reinvent myself in New York City. I was

completely beaten down by the toxic people in my life at the time. Please, please, any of you out there

that are just trying to hold on, exist. Don't give up!!! Just keep moving. That's what I did. I just kept

getting out of bed everyday. I used my career and New York as my therapy. It worked!!! I am a new me

I will never let anyone beat me down again!!! Those of you who did this to me need some therapy!!

You all are insecure, hurt, low self esteem souls, narcississ. Please go get some help. I feel sorry for

all who encounter any of you. AAAAHHH, my therapy was fabulous!!

      Kiss my ass and eat meat!!! GOD BLESS the stupids that put up with you all.....

      Remember, they did the same to this beautiful girl. She didn't make it through, but I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment