Thursday, November 7, 2013

THE AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE

The American housewife can be an interesting breed. 
Did you notice, I did not include myself
Into this Alien clone club
And that's exactly what most of them are
Clones...

All shopping at the same stores... Kohls
All buying the same handbags
Michael Kors, so past 
All sporting the same hair due
The Bob, with its cropped back and diagonal front, oh hum, so over that!
Then there's those of you still wearing
It like you did in 1978
Do you people not look in mirrors?!!

I know, I know
Change is terrifying for some of you 
My god, some won't even leave the 5 mile radius around your house! 

I have been through sooo much change 
Since my divorce, I think I've had more 
Life changes than a baby wears diapers !
I never know right now if I'm coming or going and whom I left behind....

But, the American housewife is an interesting breed
Lets just say, my neighbors could wife 
Swap and the husbands would get in bed that nite and not even notice the change up....
Blonde, bob, UGLEY Jammie's 
Ok, my wife is next to me
Oh my!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment