Tuesday, November 5, 2013

LOVE LETTER

Gmorning New York I miss you
I'm in Pennsylvania 
Dealing with closed minded ninnies 
It kills me
It's not the people that I move about with in the city
The mentality is different 
They don't leave their comfort zones
They rot in them
And their very proud of their little hillbilly town
I guess that's ok if your a hillbilly
No one here gets me
They don't see what I see
These are so not my people
But I gotta find my niche here
In a few months I'm going to be partnering up with a friend and we are going to be investing in a B&B 
But I don't need to really work with the 
Locals on that 
I'll be an Innkeeper and meeting people from out of town
Don't worry I'm still going to be a hairstylist 
I just want to make some roots
And start the next half of my life working in my own business 
I hate working for other people
It's just frustrating
I have a guy friend he said the same thing 
He's doing hair 51 yrs  and he can't work for anyone else as well
Some people running salons Don't Get IT??
But that's ok
How they choose to run their business is their problem
I gotta let go
They don't have the same vision as me
And they never worked in New York City
They just don't get it
Frustration with the industry
Breath Tracy, just Breath


No comments:

Post a Comment