Monday, November 4, 2013

THANK YOU

I just want to send a heartfelt 
THANK YOU 
To those of you around the world for reading my  Blog
Those of you in the Ukraine...
I'm looking into coming to your country 
Late  spring, I want to do a tour of 
The Chernobyl area
Of coarse I will write about my adventure  
and take many pictures

To those of you in Macedonia (FYROM)
Thank you as well 

And to all of you in the Asian country's 
Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, China
Definitely a part of the world I would like to go to. I'm as curious about your countries as you are about MY New York

To all if you in the United Kingdom, I'm 
Sooo looking forward to coming to London and try your food, OH! I'm a Jane Austen fan! Pride And Prejudice is my all time favorite book.
    There's nothing more I like than a strong women like Lizzie Bennett  

   Everyone in the former Soviet Blocked countries, Belarus, Lativia, Serbia, Ukraine, may you enjoy all my stories and pictures of New York City

France, AAHH France, I was in your country last year for Fashion week.
Beautiful xoxoxo 

Netherlands, Germany, Russia and Greece thank you all

And of coarse good old Americana
Thanx to ya'll for reading

New York City is a wonderful place to live and work. On any given day you can go from Heaven to Hell
   All in all, it's just a fabulous place to live and work.
Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment