Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ATTITUDE

Being stuck up....
is really someone hiding behind a low-self esteem interior
really
working as a hairdresser in NYC I've been exposed to some
of the wealthiest people in the world...
they have been the most unpretentious individuals on the planet!!!!!

I mean I come back home to my hometown and get more
nose shuving, in the air attude
then I get from true world wide moguls

REALLY???!!!!!

Oh please!!!

shuv it

your hiding behind yourself
because your self confidence is null and void

I get it, everyones is at times....
but keep that damn nose out of the air
you might appeal to more people

theres nothing more warm and fuzzy than
kind. down to earth people

Drop the wall your hiding behind
come back to earth
you'll like it here
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment