Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday October 13th

City is really quiet this Sunday morning
More quiet than usual
It's kinda nice
It's finally getting cold
I only wore a furry vest
And I wish I had worn something different
I hate being cold
But I'm cold in a 70 degrees breeze 
Of to salon soon, Sundays are usually 
Busy all the professors and students
Tending to their errands and us being one of them

A New York City work day is long and your completely exhausted after all we want is to do is eat, drink, and go home
Most us not arriving home to our expensive apartments to late 
Then the cycle starts all over again the next day

Fall has arrived in the city
And I'm cold
Always windy here as well
Not good for a hairdresser

Ok, sitting at Bruno's having tea
He's that friend I have that is the famous pastry chef

There's nothing more relaxing before I start work than to sit in a New York City 
Cafe and have some down time before
I go on stage....
Remember I'm a hairdresser
It's a big performance
And here, mostly every client all day
Is someone I've never met
Such pressure


No comments:

Post a Comment