Thursday, October 10, 2013

MARRIAGE

Why would you just want to date forever?
Or just live together...
????
If two people really LUV each other
And never want to be with anyone else EVER?!!
Why waste the time of playing house
Because there's an INNER pschye  
Going on there ....

If I made the statement
"I NEVER want to get married again"
Why should I bother wasting someone's 
Time getting involved in a serious 
Relationship
It would also mean...
My ex-husband won 
Beat me down...
That I'm never able to commit 100%
To someone else 
Noooo
I sooo left my marriage
To find someone intellectually 
Compatible, the luv of my life
Etc.....
NOOO!!
If I ever fall madly in luv ever again
I want that commitment 

Marriage is hard enough
Without bringing in such low expectations 

If your with a partner that never wants
To marry you
Then I think you need to evaluate
What's really going on
Where's that persons heart really at???

Don't be blind
You deserve that
Don't let someone treat you 
Second
You deserve to be treated 
First 

If they can't make that serious of commitment with you
You need to re-think what's really 
Going on..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment