Friday, October 11, 2013

PARALYZED

It's rare that I have a day off
But when I do, especially on a rainy dreary day like today
Sometimes I'm paralyzed
I can't move, I sit, it's my way of rejuvenation 

It's my time to sit and go over what's 
Going on in my mind....
It's only 2 things I think about
My children's well being and my career
Both apply much pressure
I sooo just want my children to have the 
World
I live with divorce guilt
I disrupted their lives
How will they process these trying times 
How do I???!!!! 
They have the right to expect 
What I expect
And our expectations are most likely
Incomprehensible of each other

As the preacher said....
I could write shorter sermons, but when I get started, I get to lazy to stop....

I see the world exactly as it is, and I'm 
Keenly aware of my loneliness....

But I'm only human
And this is history

I'm a realist
I no longer expect nothing from people, 
leaving me to be pleasantly
Surprised when I encounter good will 
And intelligence 

If I keep moving foreword 
Nothing bad can catch me

Don't let your past dictate who you are,
But let it be, who you become 

I've been dealing with a huge aftermath
Of arrogance 

It was more than a split...
It was a whole excorism

If we submit ourselves
To blindness 
Can you free yourself

But say all I've done 
I aspired to
Become worthy of
Proven by now
Shall I stop this bleeding

Have I made the right decisions
Now the story belongs to the ages




No comments:

Post a Comment