Wednesday, October 9, 2013

GLAD TO BE HOME

I just arrived home
Left New York earlier this evening
I must say, I'm glad to be home 
All warm and cozy
Snuggled in my bed

I don't head to the salon here in PA
Until late tomorrow afternoon 
Then Friday I have a day off
But I'm meeting an old friend for lunch

I deleted all toxic individuals from 
My life
And replaced them
With well educated individuals
One does not seem to get the Drama
Or mindless nonsense I used to have

Don't get me wrong
I still have useless, mindless individuals 
Try to penetrate into my existence
The difference is
I now spot your narcissistic personalities
REALY quick and you are banished
Immediately 
I am sooo not entertaining any of you!!!
New York makes you a bit cold hearted
You can't be everyone's friend
But a narcissus stripes you more
Of your sweet, kind, compassionate
Self more than New York City could 
Ever do !!!

How does it feel to be BANISHED
into stupidville forever....
Enjoy
May you all get 
What's coming 
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment