Thursday, October 10, 2013

PRAYING FOR TIME

I took a chance and changed my way of life
But you misunderstood
The meaning when I meet you

Much too late
To save myself 
From falling

I can't like
No more of you darkness

I've grown tired
And time stands still before me

Frozen here
On the Ladder of my life

It's much too late
To save myself from falling

But you misread 
My meaning when I met you

Closed the door....
And left me blind

Although I search myself
It's always someone else I see

I just allowed
A fragment of my life
To wonder free......

But loosing everything
Is like the sun going down on me

I can't find
The ruff romantic line

But see me once
And see the way I feel

Don't discard me
Just because you think 
I mean you harm

But these cuts I have
They need love
To heal

I just allowed a fragment 
Of my life
To wonder freeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment