Friday, December 13, 2013

APOLOGY

 I really believe in the power of an apology
 I'm too old and wise to know to let anger go
 At the end of my life I don't want to be debating the morality 
 of things I have done
 I apologized to someone the other day
 an old friend who had a heart attack years ago
 we are getting older and I don't want him to die
 and not ever having a chance not to apologize
It made me feel better about myself
but he rendering no response
all in all, I'm very happy at this point of my life 
and I think when your happy and confident you want others 
to feel the power of your happiness
He actually  hurt me more than I ever heart him
and I find his response quite confusing
I suppose I will only have to go the rest of my life 
knowing he stayed eternally angry with me
Or when he's 80 years old show up on my doorstep
begging for forgiveness.....
men tend to do this, my women clients who are this age they are 
all having this happen


No comments:

Post a Comment