Saturday, December 14, 2013

PRETTY

One of my guy friends is hating women
him and his girl breaking up days ago
I just said, but she's sooo pretty
he freaked and said, sooo what pretty is just surface
ya she's pretty, but I got tired of her being a bitch with an attitude
she wouldn't  talk to any of my friends when we went out socially
and everyone wondering always, what was wrong
I always giving the excuse oh she's just quiet
it was a social embarrassment
he told me he wants to be with someone that's fun, friendly and when they go out socially she can hold a conversation with his group of friends and not put on such a snot nose presentation
that's not who I am, why would I want to be with someone like that
pretty is just someones surface
the rest of her was just horrible
I want to find someone like you, sweet, friendly, fun, kind
you are always laughing and smiling
even when your world is crashing around you, tears streaming down your face
all I have to do is look at you and you smile and belly laugh through your tears
I'm dating the pretty bitch
I deserve a sweet, down to earth fun loving gal, who my friends like as well not always asking me, 
what's wrong with her? how embarrassing!
I'm sooo happy for him and his epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment