Tuesday, December 31, 2013

YOU GOT MAIL

Two weeks ago
I received hate mail
Yes, you heard me
Every time I re-enter
Po-Dunk
Someone causes me DRAMA

I just want whoever sent me this
Mail to know....
It didn't affect me
Your not mentally well
And I'm at a different place in my life

This is O.C.D. Behavior
And your more upset over
My life situations than I am

If your without flaws
Good for you
And I'm very happy 
You have lead a very successful life

But, I'm old enough
To realize 
No ones life is perfect
And you just caused yourself trauma

Your letters are with the police 
A private investigator is also working 
On the case
And 3rd thing I need to tell you.....

I'm friends with an FBI agent
By the end of this week 
We will know
Who the AUTHOR OF MY HATE MAIL IS

Now, how far did that college degree of
Your prestigious husband get you

I don't want your drama
It's just evil
It's like RAPING someone

Yes, that's what you are doing 
Your violating me

Please get help
Your not well
We all suffer with demons
We all are damaged in some sort of way

It's what you do with your demons
That makes you a winner or looser

If you are that unhappy
Don't send it my direction
New York has made me strong

I'm Russian strong
When the Germans tried to take 
Stalingrad the Russians were fierce
300,000 German soldiers would die
The Russians were pissed by this time 
And rightly so
The world had enough 

I feel the same
I had enough of the human stupidity
From my hometown 
Your ignorance is now bliss
Your DRAMA boring me

"I WILL FIGHT NO MORE FOREVER"
---Chief Joseph


No comments:

Post a Comment