Friday, December 13, 2013

THE FAMOUS CARD READER

 I went to a famous card reader
 she was referred to me by one of my guy friends who works on Wall Street
 and told me they go to her because she's dead on with her business advice!
 mmmhhhh
 So I go
 I let her do all the talking not wanting her to know anything about me
 Well, she was right with a lot of things
 then she brought up my love life
 within a matter of minutes I was yelling at her, very upset I told her she was wrong!
 and got up to walk out!
 with that she started yelling at me, "I've been doing this since I was 8 yrs old
 I have famous clients! Why would I tell you this? If it wasn't so I would tell it wasn't
 I calmed down, and quietly said to her, you have it all wrong lady
 she said look, it's not what I want, it's what God wants.....
this is where he wants you to be and who he wants you to be with
it's your fate.....
your a natural leader
I see you having your own business
evil knows your intelligent and keeps fighting you
2 people have put curses on you,  one
for never finding love and the other for money
we need to cleanse your aura and make you stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment