Friday, December 20, 2013

STARVING ARTIST

Life in New York can be hard
Especially in my business 
You have months upon months of making GREAT money, then just like that
Everyone heads to the Hampton's and the bottom falls out!!
My one girlfriend has been at the same salon for 30 yrs!!
Come summertime, she's as slow as a new stylist straight out of beauty school

Yes, we are ALL starving artist in the city

My one client is even a pretty famous actor!
In between jobs, he's waiting tables in Time Square!! 
Yup!! Not lying
He has starred on CSI New York, been in movies all sort of other tv shows.

Wow! And single mom like me is to be making how much???
I don't get any support from any x-husbands?? 
Maybe that's what I should do, marry a very wealthy man so someone other than 
My friends can pay my bills.
Although, if given the opportunity anyone knows, if I had it to give out, I would help others in return!!
My financial status seems to be someone 
O.C.D. Right now. 
O.C.D. Can be dangerous
I hope I don't end up shot or hurt due to my financial situation.
Which, may or not be true? 
AAHHH. And no one else wants to take responsibility for now do they.
Most people after a divorce, it takes years to get back on track. 
Lets study statistics shall we and try to have an understanding of a single mom.

Did you know, the percentage of women who receive assistance her in Americana
Is the highest with, "Single, white, mothers with children!" Aahhhh
Didn't know that.

How many of you after your divorces had to move back home with your parents
With your children???
I've known quite a few of you
You ended up marrying for money the next time around......
Smart move

Can we have a brain and use it???
It doesn't affect me the evil
I'm at a different place in my life
And truthfully, I've been through this with a girlfriend, in the end the person with 
The O.C.D. Ending up making more of mess of themselves than the person he/she is obsessed with.

Lets be human, I'm a single mom
I have single dad friends that are in the same situation as me
Plus, making pun at me your degrading a whole group of women just like me. 
You don't really know what's going on
And it's just sad, that there's nothing else to do but be obsessed with me! 
We all are struggling with demons 
Fortunately my situation is on the mend
And none of anyone's business
Just like its none of mine what your financial statement is.
And I don't have the time to care...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment