Thursday, December 4, 2014

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE FOR CHRISTMAS

It's the Holidays
It's the most magical time of the year
Every year at this time the Universe steps in and makes me see the magic of life
Things I don't pay attention to any other time of the year 
Humility might serve us all well
Especially now
Time....
I'm getting older
Time is passing me by

We live in such a busy time and culture
Time...
My time is passing ever so quickly
And if I keep myself moving I will be merely rushing ahead of it
But if I stop....
I'm terrified that it will rush ahead of me

It's that time of year for reflection
For forgiveness
Is there someone you need to say something to???

Remember
The true spirit of Christmas lies in our hearts 

Happy Holidays
What do you really want for Christmas?

Ask, and see where the magic takes you
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment