Wednesday, August 7, 2013

THE WEDDING

Lets talk about luv
My usual topic
Since I live in this transitional world
Life after divorce

How many of you are REALLY
Married to someone you luv
Luv with ALL your heart & soul???!!!

Ya, that's what I thought!!

What happens to you
When you just.... Settle???

I already know!
I did this
Yes did this

What happens if you meet some really
Great person, ALL the qualities your
Looking for...
Good personality
Financial independent
Great job
Educated
Fun
Happy
Charming
Etc...

Everything your looking for
But
You don't love them like you should
Love a soul mate ????

Falling in love shouldn't happen frequently
Should it???
It doesn't with me
I think I can actually truthfully tell you
I've only been in what I think is real love
Twice in my 40 some years!

Each time lost to other women
Mmhhh

Well, back to settling
Do you just settle??
So your not alone???

Remember I said REALLY great person
But you don't deeply luv them????
Or let them free and spend the rest
Of your life alone ???

No comments:

Post a Comment