Thursday, August 22, 2013

I BLOG

I started blogging to tell my story
What it's really like to be a hairdresser

When I first got into the business 
26 yrs ago it was booming
Profitable

Then the market crashed
And out of business many of us fell

I want to tell my story 
What it's been like for me
In this new economy 
To try to rebuild myself 
And do business 

It's noo longer easy
I don't build my business 
On lies or cheating or scams
I'm a real hairdresser

I do this because this is 
What I LUV to do

Don't give your money
To the dishonest business owner 
Who's using it to buy airplanes
Cheap women
Sex, drugs, rock n roll
These people never stood behind the chair
Do business with that hairdresser
That's just trying to make an honest
Living

The hairdresser that's standing behind the chair
Because they love to
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment