Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chelsea

Yesterday when I left my cute little cafe I was walking to the A,C,E train. As I headed towards eighth avenue in Chelsea I came across beautiful old cobblestone streets. Now, remember if you to want to see these, they are on the lower west side between Washington street and eighth Avenue. There's also controversy going on with these old brick streets. I heard Mayor Bloomberg wants to get rid of them due to the fact they are shifting. Some are raised, people are falling, and he wants them taken out. Mmmmhhh, I hope not, their quit charming, gives such a colonial feel to the city. Like Philly has. Anyway when I Stumbled upon them I literally stopped and was marveled!! Beautiful I hope they don't replace them but just reposition them. That area would lose its charm. Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment